Well I just wanted to update you all on the decision that we had made about the The big move
We have sat and spoke about all possibilities and the impact that each one would have on ours lives, the children’s and our careers.
We knew it would further our careers within the company that we both work for and it would also be a new challenge for us both, a bigger, busier restaurant with the potential to work out way up through the ranks again. Obviously the pull of more money was great too.
We had spoken to both the girls about what it would mean if we moved and explained that, it would mean a new school and having to make new friends, a new childminder again and a bigger city that we could explore together.
We told our parents what we were thinking of doing and pretty much had their blessing with the normal advice of not rushing into anything and to think about it long and hard. We also told close friends and the general response we got was for us to go for it.
All that being said though, we sat and worked out the finance side of things and all Brad would have a better salary, our outgoing a would be more for things like rent, public transport for me to get to work, a parking permit every month for Brad to park in the shopping centre car park etc, so we would be losing money although he would gain a pay rise.
So with that we have decided to stay put for now. Things may change and you never know what the future holds. I really do believe that things happen for a reason and there are a lot of changes going on at the minute within our lives.
So watch this space ladies and gents 🙂