So I was nominated by the lovely @MrsGrohl4 for this amazing award as Christmas approached, which might I say is a great way to get to know other bloggers. It’s the first time I have been nominated and had fun answering the questions and also coming up with my own questions.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Display the award on your blog/post
My questions and answers
Why did you start blogging? I started blogging as a way of therapy, I am quite useless at talking about how I am feeling and what I am going through. I thought it would be my own little corner of the Internet to express myself
What are you currently reading? I’m not reading any books at the minute, which makes me quite sad as I love reading and escaping into that world. All my spare time at the moment is taken up by blogging, working and looking after the girls.
When and why did you last cry? I cried a couple of days ago because of how poorly I have been with flu and also a chest and ear infections.
What is/was your nickname & why? When I was a baby my parents called me Yoda. They said all they needed to do was paint me green, because I had little hair, wrinkly face and big ears.
Who was your first pet? My first pet was a Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Gemma. She was a beautiful dog and very protective of me.
What is your most unusual talent? I’m not sure it’s really a talent, however I can fit my whole fist into my mouth. I’m not completely sure how I discovered that though.
What sort of a house do you have? I live in a 2 bedrooms flat. I have lived here for 6.5 years with my husband and 2 daughters. I still haven’t got it decorated to how I want it because I get bored easily and never seem to finish a room completely.
Who is your current crush? Well I have to say my husband, although I really like Channing Tatum and I have a soft spot for Denzel Washington.
What would be your perfect date? I have always loved being in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in a cottage, open fire, candlelit dinner PERFECTION
What are your favourite chocolates? I actually can’t answer that, I am a lover of all chocolate. Put anything in front of me and I will demolish it.
Well there you have it, the answers to my questions, I hope it gives you a little insight to me. Now it’s my turn to ask the questions
- If you had to live without one of your senses, what would it be?
- If you could get away with a crime would you? If yes what would it be?
- What animal best represents you & why?
- Why did you choose your profession?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you could take only 3 items to a desert island what would they be?
- What was your dream job growing up?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be and would you use it?
- How would your best friend describe you?
- Who is your personal hero?
Now here are my nominees